I-Deal-Lifestyle™ Professional Organizers are here to help you now
We offer livable interiors for Orange, Los Angeles and San Diego County. The desire for extra space at home and in your business is there. We understand space in a way you have never experienced. We assess your space and give you loads of ideas, and suggestions so that your space becomes larger, without expensive renovations and or products. You have more stuff than space, more papers to keep, more objects to place and furniture then necessary or not enough. We help you understand how to manage the space storage, furniture placement, lighting, interior design and decor.
Many expensive organizing tools are not sufficient, practical or useful. Inexpensive furniture pieces and or shelving is sometimes all you want to get stuff off the floor and to de-clutter. Some home and business owners talk about expensive renovations but with our keen space planners most of the time it is about finding hidden space that you never thought about. It is a matter of looking at the space in a different way, with expert organizer and design and decor eyes. We use Feng Shui principles so rooms are inviting and exciting to the eye and being of you, loved ones and guests. Many designers who do not know the basic principles of Feng Shui will give you a room that is closed off, imbalanced, overly empty or crowded. Feng Shui is an ancient art and science form creating good energy and flow in all of your rooms.
Organizing and de-cluttering and clearing a home of items never used, not loved, not sentimental and items that just take up your real estate is the beginning of decorating and proper furniture placement. Getting surfaces and floors cleared of piles and miles of stuff is essential for a beautiful home or office space.
Clearing, purging, editing all the stuff you have accumulated, and of course a good dusting and cleansing of the home and office is also important before decorating. Figuring out what goes and stays is part of the service that Decor and More for Less offers. We do it all. We treat your space as if it is our own.
Criteria for what stays in your space
1. Do you Love it? Does it bring a smile to your face and warm you up inside? It does not matter if the designer does not love it. Even if something is dated or out of style does not mean you change it. It is our job to make whatever you love relevant.
2. Is it sentimental? If it is sentimental but it is trapped in a box, never to be looked at. Will you take a picture to remember it, or hand it down to someone who will cherish and display it? How sentimental is it if it is stuck in a box, not to be enjoyed? When you have sentimental items and just knowing they are in a box that is okay too. We just want you to make the best possible decisions about what is important in your space.
3. Does it serve a purpose? Obviously computers, eye glasses, daily used items, keys, tv remotes, bowls stay in your home. Everything that serves a purpose stays.
4. Items you use daily, weekly, monthly yearly. Used items, even if you use them once a year like a turkey platter stay.
Any items in your space that do not meet one of these categories ask yourself "What's it doing in my real estate"?;
Generally you may think"
1. It was expensive. Answer - Sell it or Consign it or Give it away as a Gift
2. I may use it someday. Answer - When you want to use that something, someday, go find it at a thrift store, on-line or on craigslist. Any object or furniture does not leave the planet. Donate the items that do not meet the criteria above, even if you think it is something you will not find again, because come that day you want to have that particular item, it is still here on earth to be found at that time.
3. I'm unsure for whatever reason. Answer - Get sure. Use the criteria above. Uncertainty can mean that you may suffer from attachment challenges. Learn more about attachment challenges by calling 949-709-7000 and talk to a clutter expert who understands the dynamics of object attachment.
We are located in Orange County - Los Angeles - San Diego
Becoming Clutter Free helps you feel free. Free from the papers, over-crowded spaces, nowhere to sit or even stand, piles in the corners, under the beds and around your desk. Free from the gloom and doom that has taken over your space.
Professional Organizers help with home organization, home organization tips, organizing your home space, and organized living space.
We also are good at organizing business, organizing jobs, and help you with your planners and time management.
We are best at organizing people.
We help you with:
Learning how to organize your life
Creating organizer systems
Closet organization ideas
Home office organization
Add-friendly ways to organize your life
Organize your mind
Organize your life
We are the Premiere Professional Organizer of So Cal
We serve all of Southern California